Enter the Creed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front Post of Creed Topic Version 2.0 (Last Updated- 9/3/11)

Go down

Front Post of Creed Topic Version 2.0 (Last Updated- 9/3/11) Empty Front Post of Creed Topic Version 2.0 (Last Updated- 9/3/11)

Going to try and improve the Creed front post. Right now it's a draft and anyone can say what they want added to it. It is good right now but some are better so, I am going to try and improve it. This is the current version.

Introduction:
As you run around the maze of Warehouse, stand high on the Tower, go through the trenches in Crane, or sprint low in the grass and you are still being killed by a MP5, a M4A1, a Shotgun, a Sniper, a Grenade or even Meele? That means you are playing against CREED.

In Creed we are assassins (get it? It’s funny). We can pick down someone jumping from the other side of the map or unleash our skills and go on a killing spree around the map. We hate trolls and stuck-up people who proclaim themselves as a “pro” or “the best player”, we will unite our skills with other clans and players to send these miserable lowlifes back to the where they came from.

Led by its Council, Creed is a democratic clan and all members have equal rights to express their opinion and feelings. We are brothers and will help each other whenever/wherever help is needed/requested. And after killing everyone in a server we will start killing ourselves, that’s right inner clan battles!

If you want to become a member you have to be loyal and can not humiliate or disrespect any other player simply because you can or want to.

Playing Creed makes:
-Recon members lose their formations;
- SSNC say the meaning of their acronym;
- Not Elite learn the real meaning of teamwork;
- Honor members lose their honor;
- Hashashin become a Shotgun clan;
- PX learn that they can be doused with water

Clan Tags:
[C]-Optional Tag if Name is too Long (Normal Member)
[C]|-Optional Tag if Name is too Long (Commander)
|[C]|-Optional Tag if Name is too Long (General)
[Creed]-Normal Member Tag
[Creed]|-Commander Tag
|[Creed]|-General Tag

Recruiting Process for Being Asked to Join:
-You only need to be tested by 1 commander.
-The commander posts the results in the "Testing Members" topic in Council.
-At the end of the week the generals look at the results, 2/3 of them must approve of you to be accepted.

Recruiting Process for Asking to Join:
-You need to be tested by 2 commanders.
-Both of them must post the results in the "Testing Members" topic in Council.
-At the end of the week the generals look at the results, 2/3 of them must approve of you to be accepted.

Testing Process Goes Like this:
-2 rounds of each weapon (meele, MP5, M4, sniper, shotty).
-Nades are allowed in each round.
-Test goes on in 2/4 maps. Preferrably they would be Tower and Crane but do not have to be those maps.
-Final verdict will be sent to me by PM.

After Acceptance:
-We take you to the chatbox and give you a 12 question interview (these questions are just for our knowledge and are not recorded).
-Once you are in Creed you must read the Master Creed (rules) and the Creed Processes Explanation.
-Then you must make an account at our forums.

Application/Example:
Members that want to join Creed must first post here. What I want you to post if you want to join is....
Say "I want to join Creed"
Give a reason why
Tell us what is your best/worst weapon.
Also tell us a little bit about yourself.
A commander/general should test you ASAP. If you want to be tested by a specific commander/general please PM them. You should just accept whoever your tester is.

E.G.- I want to join Creed.
The reason is because I have seen other clans but I like this one because of the way it is set up and the people in Creed.
My best weapon is MP5.
My worst weapon is the Shotgun.
I have been playing BeGone for around 8-9 months. I have been in 1 clan before.
I would prefer being tested by ____, and ____.

*Note-this is just an example and some facts may or may not be true.

Creed Theme Song:

Members:
    Alloces
    Angel
    Assaloy
    Azuredawn
    Carter
    Da Swed
    Daw (faker with the same name)
    deathshotz
    Droidkiller1
    Forrest Gump
    Giggity6
    Greek Infantry
    Hiseaht
    HornHead
    I Eat Bullets
    juniorcsf (faker with the same name)
    Lazyoceanhugstheshore
    lolz
    My Names Die
    Naked Snake
    Nawlage
    Nervoulsy2
    Runehawk571
    scoot
    Slumdog Very Happy
    Unknown Sniper
    Teh Dds pr0d
    toajallerv24
    weps
    Weres
    ^{NL}Fastblast{NL}^

Pending Members:
    MoHit ThE KiLLeR
    Surfing Bird
    SnpM
    Tall Midget
    Strawhat Gol D. Luffy
    Sierra
    Neel3D

WELCOME TO CREED
Generals-Droidkiller1, My Names Die, and Runehawk571

Commanders/Councilmen-Al, Alloces, Azuredawn, Daw, deathshotz, Greek Infantry, juniorcsf, and Naked Snake

List of Official Members- http://begonebrotherhood.forumotion.com/g24-creed

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Side Notes:
*Note our usergroup is closed so if you want to join please PM a general or commander and post in this topic.
*The powers of each rank will be showed to you once you enter the clan. People though are equally as important and have the same rights and almost all of the same abilities.
*The "Master Creed" and "Creed Processes Explanations" are the topics you must read in order to understand the rules and how we run things.

Last edited by Droidkiller1 on Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:23 pm; edited 31 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed grammatical errors, added some bolds/italics/centers.Added a faker's list.Added Creed Theme Song.New Introduction.Added Clan Tags.Added Recruiting/Testing Processes.Added Application/Example.Changed Some Things.New Tags.Add things.)
Droidkiller1
Droidkiller1
Admin
Admin

https://creedclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Front Post of Creed Topic Version 2.0 (Last Updated- 9/3/11) :: Comments

Droidkiller1

Post Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:45 am by Droidkiller1

Guys if you would like to see anything added please just post a comment here. It would be awesome if you say what you wanted and actually did it so, I can just copy/paste ^_^

Back to top Go down

juniorcsf

Post Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:12 pm by juniorcsf

What do you think about this?

As you run around the maze of Warehouse, stand high on the Tower, go through the trenches in Crane, (say something about Pipeline I never play there cause it lags like hell) and you are still being killed by a MP5, a M4A1, a Shotgun, a Sniper, a Grenade or even MELEE. That means you are playing against CREED.

In Creed we are assassins (get it? It’s funny). We can pick down someone jumping from the other side of the map or unleash our skills and go on a killing spree around the map. Since we hate trolls and stuck-up people who proclaim themselves as a “pro” or “the best player” (like [Hexagen]Ducky and StrawHat), we will unite our skills with other clans and players to send these miserable lowlifes back to the place where they came from.

Led by its Council, Creed is a democratic clan and all members have equal rights to express their opinion and feelings. We are brothers and will help each other whenever/wherever help is needed/requested. And after killing everyone in a server we will start killing ourselves, that’s right inner clan battles!

If you want to become a member you have to be loyal and can not humiliate or disrespect any other player simply because you can or want to.

ALTHOUGH I DON’T THINK WE SHOULD FLAME OTHER CLANS... (UNLESS THERE IS A CLAN BATTLE OF COURSE)
Playing Creed makes:
- Honor members lose their honor;
- SSNC say the meaning of their acronym;
- NotElite learn the real meaning of teamwork;
- Hashashin become a Shotgun clan;

Back to top Go down

Droidkiller1

Post Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:41 pm by Droidkiller1

That is awesome. I will go over it later and make sure everything is correct and I will copy/paste it ^_^. Although I still want the original introduction kept somewhere so I will copy/paste it as a reply so, we can remember our origins >Razz

Back to top Go down

Droidkiller1

Post Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:43 pm by Droidkiller1

As you go down the milita trench dodging those pesky bullets from a SSNC, and Honor, a Hashashin, or another clan and hear them make their knock knock jokes and start laughing, you know you instantly hate them and want to go down, sneak behind them, and rack up the money in headshots well then you know you are ready for "Creed".

In Creed we are assassins (Get it? Its funny.). We can pick down someone jumping from the other side of the map or get out of the map and go on a killing spree.

[center]We are a clan that will practice at least once a week with no empty promises.
We will have inter-clan battles. When we have killed everyone out there, we will start killing ourselves, that's right mini battles. When you hear our music as we go crazy you from our serve,r the other servers will get annoyed you will come to our server to see whats going on and you will regret that choice until you realize if you can't beat them, join them and go crazy yourself.

In Creed we will make those Honors have no honor.
We will tell everyone what SSNC means.
We will make Hashashin a shotgun clan.
We will kill everyone from our sniper barrel and then blow the smoke out of our eyes to get 2 shots on the next guy.

Back to top Go down

Droidkiller1

Post Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:59 am by Droidkiller1

I think all the errors are fixed and everything that is needed to be added has been done so far. Anyone else feel like something needs to belong there?

Back to top Go down

juniorcsf

Post Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:48 am by juniorcsf

Instead of putting the names of the fakers put the names of our members (the list is smaller) and for the one like Al, Daw and me you can use the same comment you already made that there are fakers using our names.

Back to top Go down

Droidkiller1

Post Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:40 pm by Droidkiller1

I was going to put that but all our members are at http://begonebrotherhood.forumotion.com/g24-creed so, we didn't need to list them down. Fakers though are not listed anywhere so I put them in Razz

Back to top Go down

Post Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:25 pm by Weres

juniorcsf wrote:Instead of putting the names of the fakers put the names of our members (the list is smaller) and for the one like Al, Daw and me you can use the same comment you already made that there are fakers using our names.

Lol Smile Nice one.
By the way, nice post Droid. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Droidkiller1

Post Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:23 am by Droidkiller1

I was thinking of adding 1 rule from each Title to the front post, should I?

Back to top Go down

juniorcsf

Post Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:55 pm by juniorcsf

Can you explain what do you mean by that?

Back to top Go down

Post Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:23 am by Guest

Santa says... santa rendeer rendeer
Tags o.0

Back to top Go down

Droidkiller1

Post Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:10 pm by Droidkiller1

NPlay Timeline-
May 12, 2011-Creed was created by My Names Die, Droidkiller1, and Tri.
May 13, 2011-Creed has 13 members!
May 14, 2011-Creed receives it's usergroup
Unknown Date~Around June-My Names Die is on leave for a month and Tri gets promoted to General.
June 3, 2011-juniorcsf joins Creed!
June 14, 2011-Daw joins Creed!
June 24, 2011-FunnyMan quits Creed
June 25, 2011-The official rules of the clan, the Master Creed, are born.
July 1, 2011-Da Swed joins Creed!
July 3, 2011-The Creed Clan forums site were created
July 10, 2011-Alloces leaves the clan
Unknown Date~Mid-July-Forrest Gump joins Creed!
Unknown Date~Around July-Alloces re-joins Creed!
Unknown Date~Around Jully-August-We reach 48 members
August 10, 2011-Kick butt leaves the clan
August 17, 2011-Tri leaves the clan
August 17, 2011-Revolutionist leaves the game
Unknown Date~Around August-Nervously2 leaves the game.
Unknown Date~Around August-We start enforcing stricter inactivity rules and 12 people are kicked from the clan!
Unknown Date~Around August-Runehawk becomes a General!
September 17, 2011-Mortalus joins Creed!
September 20, 2011-Teh Ddy Bear leaves the clan
October 1, 2011-Creed starts a clan war with Sense!
October 15, 2011-Bacon joins Creed!
October 31, 2011-Creed beats Sense with a score of 10 games to 6!
November 4, 2011-G to the G joins Creed!
November 13, 2011-Unique joins Creed!
November 13, 2011-thegreyman joins Creed!
November 14, 2011-Tin Can Sniper joins Creed!
November 14, 2011-D&TOX joins Creed!
December 11, 2011-Azuredawn leaves Creed
December 12, 2011-Azuredawn re-joins Creed!
December 12, 2011-New Rule/Amendment: Head Commander rank taken out
Unknown Date~Around December-Creed decides to enter the first clan cup!
Unknown Date~Mid-December-Juan13Garcia joins Creed!
December 24, 2011-Tri re-joins Creed!
December 27, 2011-Blues joins Creed!
January 2, 2012-Creed has officially registered for the BBCCS and is ready to go
January 8, 2012-Death leaves the clan
January 8, 2012-Unique leaves the clan
January 14, 2012-Creed migrates to the new NPlay site!
January 28, 2012-Creed beats KSR 3-0!
January 28, 2012-Creed beats SSNC 3-0!
January 29, 2012-Creed beats Honor 5-1!
January 29, 2012-Randomness joins Creed!
February 3, 2012-Deanos joins Creed!
February 9, 2012-New Rule/Amendment: Commander Rotational Elections begin
February 11, 2012-Creed loses to Honor 1-2. Good job guys.
February 12, 2012-First Commander Re-Election Ends
Unknown Date~Around Mid-February-BBCCS Period 1 Ends: Creed has won the Warehouse Division!
March 3, 2012-Androidkiller joins Creed!
March 3, 2012-Greek_Army joins Creed!
March 4, 2012-SeanAx3l joins Creed!
March 4, 2012-juniorcsf becomes the 3rd general in place of Runehawk571
March 10, 2012-Death re-joins Creed!
March 12, 2012-Second Commander Re-Election Ends
March 23, 2012-Eminem joins Creed!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down